Latest available maps update for BMW NBT NEXT for Southern Africa 2022
Update works only for BMW NBT NEXT unit
Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, South Africa (partial coverage)
Compatibility (Headunit NBT):
- F01, F02, F03 ab 07/2012-
- F06 ab 03/2013-
- F07 ab 07/2012-
- F10,F11 ab 09/2012-
- F12,F13 ab 03/2013-
- F15 ab 08/2013-
- F18 ab 09/2012-
- F20, F21, F34 ab 03/2013-
- F22,F33 ab 11/2013-
- F25 ab 04/2013-
- F26 ab 04/2014-
- F30, F31 ab 11/2012-
- F32 ab 07/2013-
- F35 ab 01/2013-
- F36, F80 , F82 ab 03/2014-
- F56 ab 11/2013-
- I01 ab 09/2013-
- I12 ab 12/2013-
How to check the maps version?
In the car, select in turn:
- OPTIONS button
- NAVIGATION SETTINGS
- ITEM AND VERSION
- VERSION / SOFTWARE INFORMATION.
What will be needed for updating:
- Unpack the resulting archive.
- Write the folder “pkgdb” and the file “config.nfm” to the root of the USB flash drive formatted FAT32.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port, which is located in the glove box, after which the request for updating the navigation data will automatically appear on the display of your car.
- Enter the activation code (FSC). Use the iDrive-Controller for this. ATTENTION! The activation code does not contain the numbers 0 and 1, as well as the letters O and I.
- Click “OK” to start the upgrade process.
- Update only with the engine running. Do not remove the flash drive until the update is complete.
- Updating takes from 30 to 90 minutes. At the end of the update, the system will reboot itself.
This product do not include FSC code which you will need to activate the maps.
You can get lifetime FSC code from us here.