Latest available maps update for BMW Route for North America 2022-1
Update works only for BMW Route unit
Compatibility (Headunit EntryNavNBT):
- F07 ab 07/2014
- F10, F11 ab 07/2014
- F18 ab 09/2014
- F20, F21, F22, F23 ab 07/2014
- F25, F26 ab 04/2014
- F30, F31 ab 03/2014
- F32, F33 ab 03/2014
- F34 ab 03/2014
- F36 ab 03/2014
- F45 ab 07/2014
- F46 ab 03/2015
- F48 ab 07/2015
- I01 ab 03/2014
How to check the maps version?
In the car, select in turn:
- OPTIONS button
- NAVIGATION SETTINGS
- ITEM AND VERSION
- VERSION / SOFTWARE INFORMATION.
What will be needed for updating:
- Unpack the resulting archive.
- Write the folder “pkgdb” and the file “config.nfm” to the root of the USB flash drive formatted FAT32.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port, which is located in the glove box, after which the request for updating the navigation data will automatically appear on the display of your car.
- Enter the activation code (FSC). Use the iDrive-Controller for this. ATTENTION! The activation code does not contain the numbers 0 and 1, as well as the letters O and I.
- Click “OK” to start the upgrade process.
- Update only with the engine running. Do not remove the flash drive until the update is complete.
- Updating takes from 30 to 90 minutes. At the end of the update, the system will reboot itself.
This product do not include FSC code which you will need to activate the maps.
You can get lifetime FSC code from us here.