The latest version of Audi USA, Canada, and Mexico maps
The North America maps in your Audi MMI are not up to date? You can update them yourself with the help of our products! In our store you’ll find a bunch of original Audi map updates for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Each of them contains all the necessary files and a license. Also, on our site you’ll find a step-by-step tutorial that’ll help you with the installation.
In our store you’ll buy OEM Audi USA, Canada, and Mexico map updates for the most common MMI types – 3G Plus and 3G High. They are compatible with most of the Audi models, like A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Q3, Q5 and Q7.
Before purchase, check whether you’ve got the current MMI firmware version installed – if not, choose one of our bundle packs.
Bundle packs – firmware and Audi USA, Canada & Mexico maps update
What are our bundle packs? They are full update packs, containing both the firmware and map (USA, Canada, Mexico) update. As we’ve mentioned before, to install a map update, you have to have the latest version of MMI’s firmware. If software in your car is outdated, our bundle packs are the best choice. Why? First of all, you get a better price. Also, in a bundle pack you get all updates at once – no need to look for two products and check whether they are compatible with your MMI.
What bundle packs can you currently buy in our store? Here’s a list:
- Audi 3G Plus HN+R firmware update + Audi USA, Canada, Mexico 2020 map update (v. 6.19.1) + hidden green menu enabler,
- Audi 3G Plus HN+ firmware update + Audi USA, Canada, Mexico 2020 map update (v. 6.19.1) + hidden green menu enabler,
- Audi 3G High firmware update + Audi USA, Canada, Mexico 2020 map update (v. 6.19.1) + hidden green menu enabler.
All bundle packs are available in two versions – in the form of download links that you’ll get on your e-mail or on SD cards that you’ll get via traditional mail.
Audi map update for USA, Canada and Mexico – do it yourself!
As with any Audi update, before purchase you’ll need to check your MMI type and firmware version. Go to MMI’s Engineering Menu – to do that you’ll need to push CAR and SETUP buttons – and check the firmware version. Then write it in our Check Upgrade Tool – it’ll show you if there’s a firmware update available, and also your MMI type. Now proceed with the shopping – choose either a bundle pack or just a map update.
If you’ve decided to buy the download links version of the updates, you’ll need to download them, unpack all of the files with 7zip and then put them on SD cards (FAT32 file system). For a full update, you’ll need 3 SD cards – for firmware, maps, and maps activator.
- Insert the SD card with the US map update in one of the SD cards slots in your MMI.
- Wait 30-60 seconds – when map update menu appears choose “Yes” – the installation will begin.
- When the installation ends, make sure that your MMI is fully booted (press RADIO, CAR, NAV, MEDIA, and TEL buttons).
- Activate the maps – insert the SD card with activator in the SD slot in your MMI and wait 30 seconds, and then reboot your MMI.
Got any problems with the update? Contact us!